I am now officially 55 years old. When considering what I want for my birthday, I decided to make a list. That got me thinking, why don’t we celebrate every day like it’s our birthday? On this episode of the podcast, I want to share my list of birthday bucket-list items for each day, not just my birthday.
I am taking control of my life and asking for things that I want. In this episode, you will hear how I am taking control in my life. I share a few stories how far I have come in the changes I am making. I made my birthday bucket-list for every day. I would love to hear what’s on your birthday bucket-list. Email me your list at ShemaneHealthyHappy@gmail.com
- [01:40] – Have more fun, less heartache.
- [03:02] – I don’t want to let haters bother me. I share my recent experience with my husband, Ted, Kid Rock, and Sarah Palin in the White House and Oval Office. We received a lot of hate for this, and I share how it impacted me.
- [09:13] – I go through several other items on my birthday bucket-list.
- [09:53] – I would like to be more assertive. In my 20’s, I was a people-pleaser. I share a story with how I have advanced in this area of life.
- [12:51] – I want to be healthy. My health has to be my priority, every single day.
- [14:02] – I share an example of taking control of my life.
For more information like I shared with you today, pick up my book, 4 Minutes a Day, Rock ‘n Roll Your Way to Happy: Be Happier, Healthier, More Prosperous, and Life the Life of Your Dreams